Lifeline IT has more than 20 years’ experience working with retailers. Our clients include independents and multiples for example Aquascutum, Browns and Sweaty Betty.
The challenges of this environment are exceptional. Nowadays, the right IT solutions are crucial for retail businesses to succeed. Our aim is to achieve an IT infrastructure that meets our retail clients’ individual needs.
Support for Critical Systems
Often the biggest difficulty for retailers is to manage several different systems, each vital to the business. We start by meeting, listening and getting to know you. Then we provide independent strategic advice. This is bespoke for your particular requirements. You’ll also get ongoing IT support including desk side support for day-to-day needs, as well as disaster recovery.
For retailers our expertise covers 10 key areas of retail technology:
- Internal IT Infrastructure
- Internet Access
- Cloud Services & Data Storage (vital for big data analytics)
- Point of Sale (including mobile) Systems Support
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Support
- PCI DSS Compliance
- Bluetooth Beacons, RFID Tags and WiFi Solutions
- Portable Data Terminals (PDT) and Hand Held Computers
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Warehouse Management including Stock Control & Fulfilment
“Their friendly team have integrated themselves into our office environment and helped us to establish a reliable IT infrastructure… as a fashion company with other competencies it has been a real gift to be able to depend on Lifeline IT to provide our entire IT resource.”
Sara & Amiee Berman – Sara Berman
Why Choose Us?
Lifeline IT understand the IT requirements of property businesses and the best solutions available. We deal with these challenges every day.
Clients come to us because of our:
- In-depth knowledge and experience of the property sector
– we get to know clients, their business and existing systems, right at the start
– we work closely with clients, often in person
– we act as an extension of their team
- Personal, strategically-orientated service.
The end result, whatever activities our clients undertake in the property market, we ensure their IT systems help their business thrive.