IT is crucial to most organisations. Often systems develop bit by bit over time. Eventually they become unwieldy and need tidying up.
Sometimes a business experiences rapid growth and its IT systems just cannot kept pace. What’s needed is a clear IT strategy that takes into account the current systems and a plan to move forward.
IT strategy projects are always handled by a senior member of the Lifeline IT team. It involves a comprehensive review of the business from a technology viewpoint prior to any recommendations being made. Our understanding of IT and independence from your business means we’re well placed to give incisive advice.
Considerations include the:
• Introduction of new systems or outsourcing (e.g. payroll, cloud storage/backup)
• Upgrade or consolidate software and hardware
• Integrate separate systems so that they operate seamlessly
• Add new technology (such as video conferencing or eLearning)
• Regulatory compliance (such as PCI/DSS)
• Improved reporting / monitoring
• Staff training.
Once an IT strategy is agreed, we can help with all aspects of the implementation.
Our IT strategy service is available to all, including unsupported clients.