Vacancy – IT Engineer (FTC), Amsterdam
Salary of €40,000 per annum, plus fantastic benefits
Excellent prospects for career progression and professional development
Lifeline IT has been established over 20 years and is a growing business with recent expansion from our Head Office in London, to Peterborough and now Amsterdam. We provide IT Management Infrastructure Support, Strategy and System Design Planning (Server and Network) serving the SME marketplace. Our clients operate in diverse sectors including hospitality, wellbeing, retail, property and accountancy. They range from enterprise-level organisations with mission-critical systems, through to micro-businesses with perhaps just a few PCs.
There is now an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Engineer to join our team in Amsterdam on a full-time basis for a 12-month fixed term contract.
As an IT Engineer, you will:
- Maintain small business IT infrastructure
- Work with our existing clients and support on-boarding of new business
- Respond to a range of customer queries via telephone and email channels
- Provide Microsoft Windows server, Office 365, networking and desktop support
- Ensure that a high-quality service is delivered.
Interested? To join us as an IT Engineer, you will need:
- Experience of providing 2nd line support
- Experience of managing, maintaining and providing Microsoft Windows server, Office 365, networking and desktop support
- Diagnostic and analytical skills for software and general application knowledge
- Familiarity with Apple and Windows systems
- To be willing to travel independently
- Excellent communication skills
- To hold a valid EU passport.
What’s in it for you?
- Vibrant and engaging environment
- Friendly, supportive and team
- Training and Personal Development Plan created at 3 months upon completion of probationary period to enable continuing skills development and qualifications
- Broaden your existing expertise
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
Other organisations may call this role IT Support Engineer, IT Support Technician, Technical Support Advisor, Network Support Engineer, Helpdesk Support Technician, Service Desk Technician, or IT Helpdesk Analyst.
Lifeline IT are an equal opportunities employer, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
Apply for this Role
So, if you want to embark on an exciting new opportunity with our successful company as an IT Engineer, please get in touch via the form below.
REPORT AN INCIDENT
To access the Lifeline IT support portal and log an incident, please click the button below or phone us on 020 8238 7838.
Unit 8 Stirling Industrial Centre, Stirling Way, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 2BT