Our core business is to provide ongoing IT support and maintenance. In fact, everything we do is a form of IT support.
Ours is a proactive, people-orientated service that enables you to develop the very best IT systems for your organisation. Our ultimate goal is to help clients achieve their ambitions. Good IT systems are paramount.
A fixed, all-inclusive fee covers regular on-going support and maintenance. It’s a totally transparent, fair arrangement. A straightforward Service Agreement details our commitments and obligations.
WHAT WE DO FOR SUPPORTED CLIENTS
- Act as both a partner and as your internal IT department
- Maintain – no matter what system or infrastructure
- Monitor using advanced remote technology
- Fix issues remotely and/or on-site
- Keep you informed at all times
- Liaise with third-party suppliers on your behalf
- Help keep your data secure
- Support you at all stages of your journey
- Give you access to our supporting IT services.
A CLIENT’S EXPERIENCE
OTHER KEY SERVICES
> IT INFRASTRUCTURE & NETWORKS
> IT SUPPORT
> BACKUPS & DISASTER RECOVERY
> CYBER SECURITY
> RELOCATION / OFFICE MOVES
> CLOUD SOLUTIONS
REPORT AN INCIDENT
To access the Lifeline IT support portal and log an incident, please click the button below or phone us on 020 8238 7838.
Unit 8 Stirling Industrial Centre, Stirling Way, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 2BT