Advice & Consultancy
Lifeline IT provides expert advice, based on in-depth knowledge and experience.
We advise start-ups on how best to set up as well as long-standing organisations where IT systems cannot keep pace. We often carry out the implemenation too, ensuring an optimal end result.
IT strategy projects are always handled by a senior member of the Lifeline IT Team. It starts with a comprehensive review of the business from a technology viewpoint prior to any recommendations being made.
Advice might include the:
- Introduction of new systems or outsourcing (e.g. payroll, cloud storage/backup)
- Upgrade or consolidate software and hardware
- Integration of separate systems so that they operate seamlessly
- Introduction of new technology (such as video conferencing or AI)
- Regulatory compliance (such as PCI/DSS)
- Improved reporting / monitoring
- Staff training on the use of technology.
A CLIENT’S EXPERIENCE
OTHER KEY SERVICES
> IT INFRASTRUCTURE & NETWORKS
> IT SUPPORT
> BACKUPS & DISASTER RECOVERY
> CYBER SECURITY
> RELOCATION / OFFICE MOVES
> CLOUD SOLUTIONS
REPORT AN INCIDENT
To access the Lifeline IT support portal and log an incident, please click the button below. Alternatively, phone us on 020 8238 7838.