Lifeline IT has more than 20 years’ experience working with retailers. Our clients include independents and multiples for example Aquascutum, Heals, Browns, Lombok and Sweaty Betty.
The challenges of this environment are exceptional. Nowadays, the right IT solutions are crucial for retail businesses to succeed. Our aim is to achieve an IT infrastructure that meets our retail clients’ individual needs.
SUPPORT FOR CRITICAL SYSTEMS
Often the biggest difficulty for retailers is to manage several different systems, each vital to the business. We start by meeting, listening and getting to know you. Then we provide independent strategic advice. This is bespoke for your particular requirements. You’ll also get ongoing IT support including desk side support for day-to-day needs, as well as disaster recovery.
- INTERNAL IT INFRASTRUCTURE
- INTERNET ACCESS
- CLOUD SERVICES & DATA STORAGE
- POINT OF SALE (incl. mobile) SYSTEMS SUPPORT
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) SUPPORT
- PCI DSS COMPLIANCE
- BLUETOOTH BEACONS, RFID TAGS AND WIFI SOLUTIONS
- PORTABLE DATA TERMINALS (PDT) and hand held computers
- BACKUP & DISASTER RECOVERY
- WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT incl. stock control & fulfilment
WHY CHOOSE US
OTHER KEY AREAS
REPORT AN INCIDENT
To access the Lifeline IT support portal and log an incident, please click the button below or phone us on 020 8238 7838.
Unit 8 Stirling Industrial Centre, Stirling Way, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 2BT